Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Richard, Bloomington, MN November 14, 2013
“Hi Folks, I received my very first order of organic / gluten free Pepitas (no shell pumpkin seeds). The seeds are very tasty all by themselves or on salads and pretty much anything else. I am well aware that are very good for me. An unlikely combination to say the least -- tasty and good for me. You can count on me spreading the word about your products. Thanks much!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.