Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— John, Cayucos, CA August 23, 2014
“I just received 5 lbs. of raw pepitas from nuts.com. It took about 3 days which is fantastic. I will be using these seeds at my commercial bakery for pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread and pumpkin scones. I must admit I kept a pound for home use and have already roasted them for snacks. The people San Luis Obispo, CA will soon be very happy at their local coffee shops. Thanks you nut jobs!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.