Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— kyttie, aurora, colorado April 14, 2014
“yummy! the milk thistle seeds are most wonderful! thanks for the little bag of salted roasted cashews - really yummy, and unexpected. And I am sooooo happy to get my shipment of China Black tea. I tried several other kinds of black tea when I ran out, but nothing tastes even close. Such a wonderful tea, so mellow and smooth.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.