Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Jane, Plant City, Florida November 28, 2013
“Sam, A Personal "Thank You" for "caring" that I had my pecans for Thanksgiving! They were delivered to the wrong address (my next door neighbor) and they were gone at the time, so I had no way of knowing they were there) Anyway I got them in plenty of time for Thanksgiving! Thanks so much for magnificent service and products! I'll be a regular! Jane”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.