Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Frances, Caldwell, OHIO June 18, 2014
“AFTER I SAMPLED SOME OF MY FIRST ORDER I COULDN'T WAIT TO GET ON LINE AND ORDER MORE. THIS SECOND ORDER IS FANTASTIC. i USED THE ALMOND FLOUR TO BREAD SOME TENDERLOIN STEAKS AND THEY WERE DELICIOUS. THE PINE NUTS WERE VERY GOOD IN MY STIR FRY. NOW I'M ANXIOUS TO BAKE AND USE THE PINE NUTS AND CRANBERRIES. THANKS NUTS.COM”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.