Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Gail, North Versailles, PA July 16, 2014
“As usual, you guys totally rock. The organic dried cranberries, raisins, apples and papaya are super yummy. You make it easy to eat mostly organic and healthy. BEST of all, you also sell your organics at a price that we can afford. Doctors tell patients to 'eat healthy, eat organic' and that is all good and fine for someone on a doctor's salary! But when you are a single income family with a very limited grocery budget, finding organics at a reasonable price like you have here at nuts.com is a blessing - thank you!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.