Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Carrol, Brazil, IN March 7, 2014
“I am a 50 year old, female nutritarian, I eat plant based, whole foods that follows the Forks Over Knives philosophy. I am also a Spartan Racer and I use spirulina in my home juiced recovery drink. With the kale, ginger, lemon, green apple, celery, carrots, and cucumber (Joe Cross basic recipe with carrots), I add organic spirulina and organic super greens powder to enable my body to recover the vitamins, minerals, and protein it has used to grow stronger. Because it is not grown in the ocean, I have no fear of the radiation contamination coming from Japan or other dangers. What a great and healthy way to love my body back to good health. And, my doctor loves that I use spirulina as part of my fresh food diet.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.