Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Burt Ramai, richmond hill, new york September 23, 2014
“I have had so many sleepless and interrupted night that I would be tired, stressed out and depressed at work. I work for NYPD and I have to be alert all the times. All the sleep meds I took will not totally wear out when I begin my day but I heard about pumpkin seed power on Dr Oz and this is the only site or store I found it at and Omg I rest through out the night and when I get up in the morning I feel refreshed and great all day. It's my miracle product. I use it at night before I go to bed as a tea with some milk and little sugar and it taste really really good.. I will recommend this to anyone who can't sleep. It good for you great tasting cheap natural and most importantly it work and serves its purpose.......”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.