Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— cheryl, midwest, USA June 30, 2014
“GREAT flavor with these mushrooms, HUGE slices, we took them on a BWCA trip a couple weeks ago, and they were a hit! One hint, they take a little longer to absorb water than the spinach or other freeze-dried veggies. We liked them best when we added the water at least an hour before using, or even overnite for use with scrambled eggs in the morning. We plan to order more of these and vacuum-seal them for longer term storage.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.