Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— patricia, brooklyn, NY November 21, 2013
“Our shipment of organic natural raw snack cubes in various flavors, a variety of gluten free flours, and raw almonds were delivered yesterday in a festive happy crazy box that announced its own arrival! My kids ran to it demanding whats in the box. Good to see them excited about health food snacks for once! & the products were pleasantly packaged,very fresh & delish! And thanks for the scrumptious pecan pie! YUM.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.