Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Heather, Orlando, FL September 6, 2014
“Great for Kale Chips! If you have a blender, I like to blend 1/3 cup nutritional yeast with some red pepper, chili powder, cayenne, dash of pink Himalayan salt, 1/4 cup raw coconut, and one fig or about 1/4 cup gooseberries. Blend until resembles sand. Put your head of kale, tore into pieces, in a bowl and add just a little 'milk' of choice (almond, coconut, etc.). Top with yeast mixture and use your hands to coat well. Add more milk if you need it. Then dehydrate at your desired temperature until crisp :-) Lots of variations here (and no nuts for those with allergies!!!).”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.