Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Anne, Hackensack, NJ December 10, 2013
“I decided to stock up on grains and legumes for the winter and placed an order online. My order arrived by FEDEX the next morning, during a steady snowfall! It is nice to know that I can get exactly what I need so quickly and easily. My lentils, mung beans, teff grain and other goodies look great. I am looking forward to cooking with them over the holiday season.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.