Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Carol, South Portland, ME August 15, 2014
“Your company is lightening fast! I recently started on a gluten free diet and needed various flours in order to bake. In order to get all of the flours, I could have traveled to a couple of starts, but with Nuts.com, I got them all in one place -- no travelling, no aggravation if a store didn't have Teff flour, etc. Thanks for your great service, good prices and quality packaging which allows me to reseal the flour bags. I am very satisfied and grateful for your service!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.