Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Jacqueline, Brooklyn, NY May 14, 2013
“Now that I've been having these Scottish Oats for breakfast, I'm totally spoiled! Other oatmeal just doesn't have any flavor by comparison, and these oats keep me feeling satisfied all morning, especially if I add chopped walnuts and raisins - from Nuts.com, of course! One thing I would recommend, after cooking them using the 1 c oats to 2 c water and finding it way too thick, try using a 1 to 4 ratio. It's a much better consistency and far less likely to get lumpy, just stir quickly as you pour the oats into the boiling water, let it expand, then turn down the heat to a simmer until it's thickened. I even add some more water as it cooks, even with a single serving it comes out great. ”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.