Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Josie, Ft Worth, Texas September 9, 2014
“The Scottish Oatmeal is a favorite of our family. We put it in smoothies, make goji berry hemp oatmeal, bake cookies, use in homemade turkey meatballs in place of bread crumbs, make pancakes with it, and this week we even made pizza crust with it! Pizza crust recipe was 3/4 cup Scottish Oatmeal, 2Tbs hemp pulp (left overs from making hemp milk), 2Tbs olive oil, 1Tsp yeast, 1/2Tsp parsley, 1/2Tsp basil, 1/2 Tsp garlic powder, and enough warm water and flour to form dough consistency and roll out! We made 3 mini pizzas or could make one extra large. Bake at 400 for 20 min with desired toppings. Our sauce was just simple tomato and olive oil in the blender.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.