Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Jessica, Alum Bank, PA September 26, 2014
“Your Gluten Free Hot Cereal is one of my most favorite things that you offer. It is amazing on a cool morning to warm me up. I usually go the more savory route when I eat it and do a type of deconstructed pesto. I use chicken broth or water as the liquid and then add fresh garlic and onion from our garden, pepper and sea salt before cooking. After it is done, I throw in some toasted pine nuts, dried basil from our garden or fresh depending on the time of year and a little bit of parm cheese. I have at times if I have on hand chop up some fresh tomatoes and sprinkle over the top after cooking or before cooking throw in some chopped up broccoli. Can you say... YUMMY?? Thank you so much for your assortment of all kinds of wonderful things and fast shipping. I am a repeat customer who has been shopping with you for years and am a fan for life.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.