Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Clare, GA March 19, 2013
“It's amazing how quickly I have become addicted to nuts.com and I have already spread the obsession to my sister and shared it with friends. Everything I have ordered has been delicious and a great price. I love seeing my kids dig into healthy snacks. It's great finding things I can't find elsewhere, like the millet and the coconut chips. Almost my favorite thing is seeing what the sample is going to be-- so far all have been so fun to try. Pepitas are now my new favorite food (and word to say)! Thanks, and I'll be back soon!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.