Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Dawnne Horn, Kerens, Tx July 23, 2014
“Several years ago, I told my family we would no longer be using a microwave oven due to the health hazards of eating foods prepared in one. Unfortunately, popcorn was a very popular snack, and we had no popper, it was always microwaved. Recently, I purchased an air popper, and found all of your lovely popcorns online! The prices are great, and shipping is quick! And it has to be said, my kids are "NUTS" about this new healthy treat.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.