Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Kathleen, Stillwater, ok April 6, 2013
“First of all, shipping and delivery went faster than expected. 4 days sooner than expected. BIG PLUS THERE! Packaging was real good. No broken bags, and the box was cute. I ordered 5 different products, Amaranth being the one I was most interested in. Not knowing how much the grains would swell during cooking, if at all I only cooked just under 1/4 C. for breakfast after my morning walk. (Turned out to be just he right amount for me.) After it was finished cooking, I added a few raisins, and touch (not even 1/2 tsp. ) of honey... was so good! I like how it cooked up more grainy. Was afraid it was going to be more like ... cream of wheat, was a nice surprise to see it was not. looking forward to trying this so many other ways than as breakfast. Will be ordering much larger amounts soon. Have already recommended the company to a friend.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.