Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Lisa, New Haven, CT December 10, 2013
“I couldn't be happier with my purchase of the Chocolate Filling (schmear)! It arrived right on time as I was planning on making my chocolate rugelach today; I ran out to meet the FedEx driver when I saw his truck! It worked perfectly as a filling for the rugelach. I can't wait to try it in other baked goodies. I bought other items like green tea mochi and mini peanut butter cups but I haven't tried them yet because I'll be using them to make gift baskets for friends and family. I'm sure they will all be delicious though. Thank you for such a speedy delivery!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.