Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Sue, Erie, PA February 12, 2014
“I purchased some paste a very long time ago, but did not use it until yesterday. It was still absolutely fresh and all I had to do was stir it before mixing it in with the other ingredients I was using this paste to make pistachio harlequin cookies. In fact, the recipe is inside the can label and the cookies are absolutely delicious. After I partially dipped the cookies in chocolate, I sprinkled some chopped pistachios on top. They are awesome!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.