Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Gayle, Clarks Summit, Pa July 18, 2014
“I ordered candy from nuts.com in a dire emergency situation after first ordering the same candy from a local gift basket shop. The owner there grossly underestimated the actual amount I would need for party favors (by approximately 5 pounds)! They were needed ASAP and were delivered early the next morning after I phoned in my order. Now, I will go to nuts.com for all party favor needs. They even sent a little something extra! Thanks nuts.com”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.