Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Brandy, Houston, Texas January 11, 2014
“I recently ordered the soy protein powder to add to my smoothies, and it was delicious! Not only is it good for you, but it also taste great mixed with water! I was so happy to rip open my box, as I ordered several items, and they even threw in a free sample of Quinoa! I've been dying to try Quinoa, and this gives me an opportunity to do so! Thanks for the best products nationwide, for always being so quick with your deliveries, and providing me with the free sample. I love nuts.com!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.