Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Peggy S. Hausmann, Honoluly, HI November 30, 2013
“Your company is awesome! The shipping was timely and my family was able to enjoy the lupini beans fixed Portuguese style (tramasis) for our Thanksgiving Day meal. The salted fava beans were a hit, as well. We cannot get dried lupini beans in Oahu, Hawaii any longer (the only store that carried it went out of business several years ago) so it is great that we found nuts.com as a fast, convenient source. We will be sure to use you again. Merry Christmas!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.