Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Brenda, Eaton, Ohio September 16, 2014
“I ordered several of your Almond items and have got a rave review for you! I guess I got used to eating an Almond Joy candy bar and thinking that was what Almonds taste like.......THESE Almonds are so far out of that class it's actually funny. They taste fantastic and are Sooooooooooo fresh! I love the Lemon covered Almonds. OMG those are to die for!!!! Just getting ready to order the sliced and maybe the silvered Almonds. I also love every order gets a little something extra. I've always wondered about one type of nut and you sent it to me in my last order. LOL it wasn't my cup of tea, but my neighbor LOVED IT!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.