Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Sarah-Ann Kramarsky, New York, NY December 7, 2013
“We have been enjoying your nuts and dried fruit and, of course, your excellent service and prompt delivery for quite some time. However, we only recently became addicted to Save the Forest Granola. What a delicious treat...and helpful to a worthy cause in the bargain. We have introduced you to our daughter and our daughter in law, and now all of us look forward to the little surprises in your happy packages. We will order again soon!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.