Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Leslie, Bayside, NY February 12, 2014
“I just ordered a selection of pink and orange candy for a candy bar at my sister's Baby Shower. I am very impressed! I love how the candy is packaged in the re-closeable bags. I was able to see if the candy filled the containers I had. The shipping was excellent! I received the order in less than 24 hours even with just the standard shipping! I will actually be placing another order since a couple of the containers have a little room left in them! I can't wait to see how wonderful the candy bar looks! I know my sister will love it! You have a great company - Thank you!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.