Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Courtney, jacksonville, fl July 24, 2014
“I was very pleased with my recent order of candy corn. I couldn't find candy corn anywhere being the middle of summer. This was a life saver for my upcoming party. The package arrived in a very short time and the packaging was impressive. I am glad I ordered the heat resistant packaging and am sure I'll be ordering again. Couldn't be happier!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.