Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Andrea, Huntingdon Valley, Pa April 12, 2014
“Thank you for my order. I was pleasantly surprised as to how quickly my order was filled and delivered. I'll be using the chocolate candy covered sunflowers for my son's birthday cupcakes. The yellow sunflowers are for the seagulls beak on top of the cupcakes and will go very well with his theme cake ( an igloo cake). Thanks again,Andrea”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.