Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Morgan, Columbia, MO March 24, 2014
“I began ordering from nuts.com because I was looking for something unusual to fill our office candy bowls. After stumbling upon a bag of cheap chocolate rocks at a discount store, I thought maybe I'd found the right product. After that bag was gone, I couldn't find another supplier, so I turned to the internet and found nuts.com. I ordered several pounds of their chocolate rocks and was amazed at the superior quality of the product! My coworkers rave over them! They are so much better than the product I bought in the discount store, and we look forward to every new shipment! Thanks!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.