Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Jonathan E Dominguez, Richmond hill, Ontario September 19, 2014
“I have been eating candy all my life and I am quite sad that I never knew candy can taste so good and fresh. Thank you nut family for the FRESH stuff. I know I will be a constant customer, because my first order was just amazing and now these jelly beans that I just got are almost done. So thank you nut family. And the best of luck on expanding. Well worth it.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.