Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— adrienne, south setauket, ny March 30, 2011
“This is my first time ordering from NutsOnline and i have to say im very pleased. I placed my order on Tuesday and received it the next day. Wow! Not only was my order delivered in a timely matter, but when i opened the package and tasted the chocolate covered pretzels, i wanted to die! So fresh and so yummy. I just may have to hide these from my teenage boys cause I knows if they get their hands on them, they will be gone in ten minutes. Thank you for having wonderful delivery and making an outstanding product. I will be back for more. ”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.