Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Larcina, Philadelphia, PA April 20, 2014
“I just bought these in the beginning of the month and fell in love. I like the combination of coconut and chocolate, so I had to try these. These were gone in two days and they are highly addictive. I just placed an order for two more bags. The texture is great. I thought it had crispies in them, but no... It's just coconut and chocolate. I can't wait until my order arrives. :)”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.