Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Christi, Braintree, MA July 24, 2014
“What an incredible experience! I ordered two pounds of the NY mix of chocolate covered espresso beans which I will be taking all the way to Ireland for my upcoming wedding! My coworkers couldn't believe it when the package arrived the very next day and everyone begged to try! The espresso beans were so delicious (and sought after) that I regretted opening them! My only wish is that I had ordered more! Thanks! Christi”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.