Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Kim, Springfield, MA August 19, 2009
“Thank you very much for the dark chocolate covered espresso beans! Your heat resistant packaging did wonders! I actually had postponed the delivery of the beans so that it wouldn't be so hot, but I ended up setting up delivery for one of the hottest days of the year (97F)!! However, upon opening the package the beans were still in perfect condition! I'm using these as wedding favors so of course I had to taste test them first and they were lip-smacking delicious! Thank you NutsOnline! I will definitely recommend you to all my family and friends! Not to mention when I want to order chocolate covered espresso beans for myself!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.