Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Chichi_mcsherry, New Kensington, pa March 19, 2014
“I received my rock candies via Fedex, in this cut brown nuts.com box! As I opened my package I was greeted with a free bag of organic Quinoa, which was awesome! I was shocked to see how cute you packaged your product! I am using these rock candies for a salute at my wedding on May 3rd! I am so happy with your services and plan to use you again! Thank You so much!!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.