Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Sarah, Fairfax, VA July 30, 2014
“I just wanted to share what a wonderful experience I had with ordering from Nuts.com! I ordered blue and green candy for a candy buffet for my sons 1st bday party, and couldn't have been more pleased with my experience. The prices were very competitive with other websites, and the flat rate shipping was awesome. My candy arrived in exactly 2-days, and the ice-packaging kept the candy nice and cool even though I had it delivered during a week that was in the 90's and very humid. In addition, the actual packaging of the candy was so well done in great quality zipper bags that we could store the candy in after the party was over! Lastly, the taste and quality of the candy itself was amazing! People raved about the candy and wanted to know where we bought it. You can definitely tell the difference between regular store bought gummies and the ones from Nuts.com. All in all, I am so happy I ordered from nuts.com and will be using this website and recommending them to all of my friends! Thanks! Sarah”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.