Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Nat, Toronto, Ontario April 10, 2014
“I am blown away at how fast these arrived. I ordered 80 pounds of chocolate covered espresso beans (mint chocolate, dark chocolate and cookies and cream) on Tuesday and on Thursday they arrived perfectly packaged and so delicious! Also, if I had ordered a similar product from our area bulk candy franchise (similar by name only because those ones have a totally sub-par, plastic taste), it would have been more expensive (and that's even calculating shipping, customs and taxes). I look forward to ordering again! Thank you NUTS!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.