Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Joan, Raleigh, NC June 19, 2014
“Was expecting order tomorrow but to my delight it arrived tonight. Fantastic quick service and absolutely delicious. Have had cherry and orange slices before and as fine as ever. The nonpareils were new and perfect in our 95 NC heat. You guys are really the best and the bonus of cashews were a great treat. Will hear from me again Joan”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.