Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Carrol, Limestone, Maine November 29, 2013
“I was ordering items from Vermont Country Store, but I couldn't find root beer barrels. When I web searched for them, I came up with your company and similar items to the ones I had already ordered from VCS but at about half the price. I thought that the quality might not be as good, but when I received the shipment, I found real quality items extremely well labeled and packaged. The carton it was shipped in was a little flimsy, but it arrived with everything inside undamaged. I was very pleasantly surprised and extremely satisfied.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.