Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Sharon, Memphis, TN November 23, 2013
“Wow! Ya'll are super fast. My order was shipped on Nov. 20, and I received it on Nov. 22. I've only tasted the peppermint--soft, my favorite kind with just the right amount of peppermint flavor. The hard candy is a surprise for my husband who was disappointed last year when he couldn't find the Christmas hard candy mix he remembers from long ago.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.