Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Dennis or Jo Kelsey, Newton, AL May 31, 2013
“I am not one to usually post a testimonial, but in the case of THIS organization, I MUST! They are, in a word, FANTABULASTIC! Products are AAA+! Service is incredible! These folks are among the hard to find in service and quality of product in today's world. If you're just browsing around and undecided as to what or from whom to buy... give these people a try. You will be nothing but happy, happy, happy! Love you NUTS! :-)”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.