Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Kevin E, Peekskill, New York February 27, 2014
“First, thanx for sending along the 'free treats'...the Turkish figs are incredible. I first visited Nuts.com around Christmas - what an excellent move. I found stuff for everyone! In particular I ordered the Horehounds for Mom because she was having difficulty keeping her throat moist (and mints were too small). She'd heard of Horehounds back in her childhood but actually trying them was a 'first' - but definitely not a 'last'....she thinks they're great. She thinks the butterscotch candies are great....she likes the strawberry candies too. They were all included in my last order! Did I mention Mom is 97....? Everyone who tries your candies likes 'em. I enjoy the almond bark and the sea salt almonds (in particular). So thank you. For a great product selection. Delicious sweets and nuts and stuff! The packaging is great too. Thank you all.....”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.