Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Stacy, Port Wentworth, Ga December 5, 2013
“Today I received my first order and I'm beyond happy. While cruising on a boat another passenger gave me ginger candy to calm my stomach. She didn't know where the candy was purchased because it was a gift to her. I took a chance when I placed my order and to my amazement this is the right company. You have a customer for life because this is the best candy EVER!! Thank you!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.