Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Gwen, Jeffersonville, IN July 26, 2014
“I received my first order and I assure you it won't be my last! I was able to choose how I wanted it shipped, it arrived on time. You communicated throughout the process and when it arrived, I received a gift. Thank you! It was fun packaging and I enjoyed reading the history of the company. The ginger cuts are the only type of ginger we have found that my husband likes and it soothes his throat and keeps it clear for his public speaking job.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.