Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Lynne, Avon, CT June 9, 2014
“YUM! Everything arrived on time and intact. The process of ordering was easy breezy. I now have all of the Swedish Fish needed to make the little guests happy who attend my granddaughters' "Mermaid Under the Sea"birthday party. However, I might have to REORDER before the party. Someone [who shall remain nameless] has been sampling the candy…ooops!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.