Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Michelle Lyon, Severna Park, Maryland June 24, 2014
“I am a first time customer and I am sure I will not be a "last time customer"! The package arrived speedy quick (placed my order on a Saturday and received on Tuesday) and in excellent condition. It is summer and Maryland and Gummi Bears were in my order so the Nuts.com people put the Bears into a heat shielding sleeve. They arrived in perfect condition (although there will be no proof of that soon as the bears seem to be disappearing at an alarming rate!). I can't wait to pop up some rainbow popcorn and leave a review for that. I am excited to have found a great source for gluten free flours at an excellent price! I will be a returning customer for sure!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.