Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Mike, Delaware May 9, 2013
“Our first experience with nuts.com was at our nephew's wedding where they had the Jordan almonds in their colors. The nuts were so fresh and good, that we decided to order some other products for ourselves. We tried the greek yogurt pretzels, dark chocolate covered almonds and coconut. They are all so good that when we finish with them, we are looking forward to ordering some different items. Plus the shipping was super fast!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.