Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Angela Ross, Columbus, Ohio July 16, 2014
“I only wish I had found your website sooner. Before discovering your site, I purchased from other candy sites for our wedding candy bar & paid outrageous shipping prices, and the boxes & candy arrived smashed. With Nuts.com, I found the most reasonable prices on candy & shipping, the candy arrived in great shape- delicious & fresh, & was shipped in just 3 days (arrived on a Saturday even). I can't wait to make my next purchase & try some of your nuts too.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.