Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Martha, Silver Spring, MD September 8, 2014
“Ordered the Jordan Almonds yesterday, and they arrived at my doorstep before 1 pm today. How did you DO that? Not only is your service fast, but the almonds are outstanding (not like the ones I remember from when I was a kid). Finally, Krystin helped me yesterday, and she was so delightful. Love this company and will be coming back for sure!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.