Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Joan, Greenville, RI August 11, 2014
“So far, I have ordered and tasted a sample bag of your Jordan almonds, and everyone raved about them. Now I'm awaiting the prime time almonds that will be used for my son's wedding at the end of August. I'm sure they'll be here in no time..(just as the sample bag was) all 10 lbs. of them!! Your employees are polite and efficient on the phone, your taped message on the phone when I first called to place an order is cute; as are your boxes upon arrival. You seem to be very creative and customer friendly...very rare these days! Keep up the great work....it pays to be nice! Thanks! Joan”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.