Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Angela, kansas city, missouri November 21, 2013
“I was making a Thomas the Train cake for my son's 3rd birthday. I had been looking for some time to find boulders and chocolate rocks and could only find gravel at a local craft store. I finally foud different colored boulders and rocks at nuts.com. I was also running out of time. I placed my order and received it exactly when they said. I also received a complimentary package of rocks which was really nice. Most of the time when you use things like this, they look pretty but don't taste good. That is not the case with nuts.com. Their chocolate was delicious and fresh. I will definitely use them and recommend them in the future. Thanks a million nuts.com”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.