Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Judy, Conover, NC June 11, 2014
“The chocolate rocks arrived just fine today. They will be part of a hunting, fishing, & camping birthday cake for my grandson on Saturday. Thank you for your excellent service and prompt delivery. You are a lifesaver! We will celebrate and go nuts! I will order from you again and encourage friends to do so, also! Thanks so much!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.