Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Ronald, rocky mount, North Carolina May 8, 2013
“I have to say i was surprised by the little gift of nuts. As soon as I received my order of Carob chips...I dove right in and tasted them and they are Delicious and fresh. My wife is allergic to chocolate so I make goodies for her out of the carob chips. For Mothers Day..I am going to try and make A "Snickers" type of candy Bar for her...Wish me luck. The 12th is also Our 8 wedding Anniversary.....Nutty Huh :) Thanks for the prompt Delivery. Have a Crackin Day. ”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.