Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Nissa, Grantsburg, IL March 11, 2014
“I just received my order, and once again I am very pleased!!! The crystallized ginger was absolutely delicious... sweet & spicy, and it just melted in my mouth! The st. john's bread and raw spanish almonds were excellent as well. and thank you for the free sample of turkish figs... they were scrumptious!! you definitely have a life- long customer :)”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.