Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Charlotte, Lake Butler, FL December 5, 2013
“EVERYTHING came in perfect shape, and EVERYTHING is super delicious. The goofiness your store expresses on the package you sent and in your e-mail doesn't go unnoticed and is hysterical. The Ultimate Malted Milk Balls are fabulous. I ordered them in a trial size, because I wasn't sure how they would taste, but that is a mistake I made that won't be repeated. All in all, I love your merchandise, your humor and the promptness in which the package arrived. Thank you so much for making this one of the best shopping experiences I've ever had. Sincerely, Charlotte in Florida”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.