Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Brenda K. McQueen, Eaton, OH September 30, 2014
“I have been going (no pun intended) NUTS buying and buying and buying from Nuts.com. However, I have to say these Pastel Chocolate Strawberries are ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR!!! I guess my 3 favorites are the diced dried pineapple, these pastel chocolate strawberries and the Lemoncello Almonds!!! OMG, died and gone to heaven is almost an understatement!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.