Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Tammie , Lake Charles, LA July 24, 2014
“Loved your mochi so much that I ate the entire pound before I bought any yogurt to go under it, so I ordered 2 pounds of the delicious treat this time! I love everything about your company, including the free sample box of veggie chips. Will be ordering those next time, as well. What a treat to pick a co. at random and be so very pleasantly surprised!!! Thank you, Nuts.com Tammie”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.