Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Katelyn, Troy, New York May 17, 2013
“I purchased candy for my sister-in law's bridal shower. The candy was delivered the next day and the packaging of each candy was so cute! With such quick delivery time, I was able to order more candy well before the day of the shower! The candy station looked amazing and everyone commented on how great they looked as well as tasted! The shiny gum balls were a HUGE hit!! I loved your candy so much, I decided to do a candy station for my sister's baby shower coming up! Being able to order candy by color, made it so easy and simple! Thank you!!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.